360 Degree Feedback
How can it benefit your people and organisation?
- 360 degree feedback enables people to gain a more complete picture; it’s rather like holding up a whole series of mirrors. Colleagues, managers, direct reports, customers, suppliers – people all around – have the chance to share their views about you and your performance. What a gift! What you learn powerfully informs what you do next. Performance conversations become more meaningful and development plans can be more precise.
- Compared to a single source of evidence, research suggests that self-awareness is improved significantly as a result of 360 feedback. This, in turn, drives greater improvements in leader performance.
- By investing in a 360 degree feedback process the organisation shows that it really does value people’s different points of view. A performance culture is engendered and people are encouraged to take responsibility for their development via an equitable process.
- By highlighting individual strengths and development needs a 360 degree process can also play an important part in forming and developing high performing teams.
Why choose our 360 tool?
Readily digestible reporting structure – our report is broken down into sections and we present the data in a range of formats to help people get to grips with both the detail and the ‘headlines’. We include a balance of qualitative and quantitative data. Clear guidance is given on how to interpret the results.
Easily tailored – we have an ‘off the shelf’ version or we can tailor the process to integrate with your organisation’s people or performance development cycle, for example by using your competency framework.
Branding – we can design the online questionnaire and the report to reflect your organisation’s branding.
Great value and quick to implement – with efficient administration and great behind-the-scenes support the process can be up and running quickly.
Partner with us and benefit from our psychological expertise – click here to find out more about our approach.
What do we bring to the process?
We believe the greatest benefit is gained through making sense of and acting on the feedback received. The ways in which we can support you with this process include:
- Working with you to ensure a clearly defined and robust feedback process, where participants feel supported, equipped to seek clarification from respondent groups and are able to set well defined development goals.
- Providing training and development to upskill internal HR colleagues, so they feel equipped to support the feedback process.
- Developing self-guided workbooks for participants, giving them a structure for reflecting on the feedback and building development actions.
- Working with line managers to hold more effective performance conversations with their direct reports and to develop their coaching skills to support development actions.
- Delivering feedback and coaching sessions directly with the 360 feedback participant (face to face or via telephone/video conference, etc).
Contact us to discuss how our 360 degree process could benefit your people and organisation.